Saturday, September 20, 2008

Image Tag

I saw this on Jill's blog (a missionary from my mission).
Basically, you search for the answers to a few questions using the Google/Yahoo Image search. Then, you have to post an image from the first page of the results with your answer.
My age
Where I live: Riverside


Place I would like to travel:

Well, I really don't desire to travel the world, but I love lighthouses and I think Maine would be beautiful to go and see.


My favorite food: Chocolate
Where I grew up:

I was born in Salt Lake City, but I only lived there until I was four, so I don't consider it home. I have lived in so many places, but I lived in Clarks Summit, PA from second grade until ninth grade. I miss seeing trees change colors. The fall is so beautiful there!

My favorite color: Purple!!


My favorite animal:

Well, I am not a fan of animals (sorry!) but if I ever decided to get a dog I think the Jack Russell terriers are cute.

Something I used to love:
I picked this because I loved reading "The Babysitter's Club" growing up! Every so often I see one of these books in a fifth or sixth grade classroom.
My first name: Sheri
This is a picture of a Sheri Ann Rose--who knew?

My middle name: Lynn

Although I was not named after her! :-)

My last name: Pendleton
This is a soilder's scrapbook page from Camp Pendleton.


I tag my awesome sister-in-laws Amber and Cindy! :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, Sheri, you did not live in Clarks Summit, it was Newton Township, good luck finding any pictures of it though! :P

Unknown said...

our address was clarks summit! :-) Newton wasn't big enough to have its own zip code!!!

Unknown said...

All valid points :)

DAJP said...

Thanks for tagging me Sheri. I'll get on it. That's way exciting you're in Sunday School teaching, you'll do a great job doing that. Hope everything is going good for you and all. Talk to ya later.