Since I haven't had much time to blog lately, I wanted to catch up on the last few months with "5 Best Things". Here it goes (in no particular order):
1. I now have my multiple subject credential. This took forever and I am glad that I am done going to school...for a little while...at least until I go back for my Masters.
2. We are finally having fall weather! (It is still in the 80's...but at least the low 80's!!)
3. My car broke down...I had to get it towed...but the good news is that I only had to get a sensor replaced and it was only $130 to fix!!

1. I now have my multiple subject credential. This took forever and I am glad that I am done going to school...for a little while...at least until I go back for my Masters.
2. We are finally having fall weather! (It is still in the 80's...but at least the low 80's!!)
3. My car broke down...I had to get it towed...but the good news is that I only had to get a sensor replaced and it was only $130 to fix!!

4. Attended a regional conference with other single adults in socal and had a great time learning from amazing speakers...especially Elder Reynolds.
5. Being involved with Proposition 8 has been an amazing experience. First, to stand up for what I believe in against strong opposition. Second, to work with others who have the same desire to support traditional marriage. I have become friends with many through volunteering on Yes on Prop 8. Third, seeing the examples of my family throughout this election. Watching my parents, siblings, and nephews do all that they can to protect marriage. I know that we have been blessed to have passed Prop 8, but the opposition is still fighting to overturn the people's decision.
5. Being involved with Proposition 8 has been an amazing experience. First, to stand up for what I believe in against strong opposition. Second, to work with others who have the same desire to support traditional marriage. I have become friends with many through volunteering on Yes on Prop 8. Third, seeing the examples of my family throughout this election. Watching my parents, siblings, and nephews do all that they can to protect marriage. I know that we have been blessed to have passed Prop 8, but the opposition is still fighting to overturn the people's decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment