1. I started my Masters Degree at Chapman University. I am taking two classes at night. I will be done with my Masters in Education (Curriculum and Instruction) in the beginning of August.


2. I have been subbing in a first grade classroom for the last few weeks at one of the schools I student taught at. It has been fun to see the same kids everyday (a drawback from regular subbing at various schools) and being able to see them progress.
3. I started on Tuesday (at the school I used to work at as an instructional assistant) subbing in a 4th grade class for 3 weeks. I am excited to return to this school and work with a great staff.
4. My nephew, Benjamin turned 7!

5. My mom turned 60! I don't have any pictures from her birthday, but this was taken in December while she was in Indiana. Here she is with her grandson, Jackson.
6. My niece, Megan Maatje Pendleton had her baby blessing


5. My mom turned 60! I don't have any pictures from her birthday, but this was taken in December while she was in Indiana. Here she is with her grandson, Jackson.

6. My niece, Megan Maatje Pendleton had her baby blessing

No comments:
Post a Comment