Don't confuse this post with the basketball (which I don't pay any attention to) playoffs! I'm merely describing March! :-)
I completed the first two of my Master's classes...it was extremely difficult, but I earned an "A" in both classes. It was soooo much work...seriously! I got one week off before starting my two new classes, so I was able to work some more hours at the insurance office.
My new classes with be equally demanding I'm afraid, but I do feel a sense of accomplishment and boost of self-confidence for my "A's".
This coming week is Spring break for the district where I sub, so I will be at the insurance office and school two nights.
I will be starting a long term sub job after Spring break until the end of the school (June 12th). I will be teaching the 4th grade. I'm excited to be able to have the same class for a long period.
Here are the March birthdays for my family. Happy Birthday to my 3 oldest nephews! I love you guys! :-)
March 20th--Jacob's Birthday!! I can't believe that my oldest nephew is 12! I am very proud of him passing the Sacrament at church now (I got to see him at Ella's blessing last week)
Jacob and little sister Ella. He is a great big brother to his brothers and sisters!

This is Daniel on a field trip he took.
March 30th--Ethan's Birthday!! He's 10!
At Ethan's party--he didn't want cake, so his birthday candles went into his root beer float!
No comments:
Post a Comment