I haven't blogged in a long time, so here are a few things that I have been doing since my last post in December.
~I completed all of my special education classes at Chapman University and student teaching a SDC (Special Day Class) at a local middle school. I really enjoy being with middle school students. I know have my special education credential and am hoping to get a job in that area soon.
~After finishing student teaching, I have started subbing again in the local district. I am currently working at a middle school on a three week assignment in a SDC class while a teacher has surgery. It is good experience and I really enjoy it. Some of the students have behavioral problems, which is challenging, but also rewarding.
~Since I no longer am taking classes, I have begun reading for pleasure. I found an author, Barabra Delinsky that I enjoy reading. Three books I recommend from her are "Not My Daughter", "While My Sister Sleeps", and "The Secret Between Us".
~I continue to teach Gospel Doctrine in the singles ward that I attend. I enjoy teaching, but truly love teaching the gospel. I also attend an Institute class on Wednesday nights that I really like.
No comments:
Post a Comment