Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving



It has been a while.....

I was fortunate enough to get a week off from teaching for Thanksgiving, I had postponed my jury duty to this week thinking it would be easier than doing substitute plans. I was lucky because the courts were closed Thursday and Friday and I was not required to come in! I had to call several times but that was it! :)

My brother, Kevin came from Utah with his wife and 4 adorable boys. It was so much fun having them around! Here are some pictures of them.





3 comments:

DAJP said...

Looks like you guys have been able to enjoy them being there for a little while. Thats great!

colds1 said...

Tommy gets a token back of head shot?! Sheesh! :) We loved being there too!

Unknown said...

ok Cindy........I hope redeemed myself by posting a big picture of Tommy! :)