Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer = Vacation :)

School ended June 3rd and I have had a lot of fun on vacation. The first two weeks were filled with Language Arts and Math trainings. The next two weeks I filled in at the insurance office where I used to work . June wasn't too exciting, but I was able to make some extra money so that was nice.

I left for cooler weather at the end of June. We had a Pendleton family reunion the week of July 4th in Gig Harbor, WA. We had a blast. My parents rented a beautiful lodge for us to stay in. All of my siblings and their families came. We were also able to spend time with my grandparents. Grant decided to be baptized in Washington so that he great grandfather could be there.  I enjoyed spending time with the kids and tried to hold the precious babies as much as I could. :)

 All 4 of my nieces
 Marc and Grant
 Whitney, the adorable baby!
 Grandma with her great granddaughter
 Pictures of the lodge



 Some of the family went on a 2 hour boat ride around Puget Sound.
 Tommy and Rusty on the boat. Love those boys!

 The bigger boys loved spending time together.
 David playing with Jackson and Megan
 Amber and Whitney
Boys enjoying the hot tub


Cindy and the cute Tommy



 All fifteen grandchildren

No comments: