Tomorrow is the end of my time in the 2nd grade. In two weeks I will begin my second assignment in student teaching. I will be at a different school and will be teaching in the 6th grade.
I'll bet it is sad to be leaving your second graders! But sixth graders the last quarter of the year? I wish you luck--you will learn a lot! Oh, and show them no fear, Sheri! No fear! :)
That's exciting Sheri! Closer and closer to the end of student teaching. Hope it goes alright changing to the other school with the six graders. Don't let those little six graders walk all over you, If I remember right at that age kids have an attitude. You'll do great though. Good luck! It's always fun to hear how you're doing. How's everything else in life going?
2 comments:
I'll bet it is sad to be leaving your second graders! But sixth graders the last quarter of the year? I wish you luck--you will learn a lot! Oh, and show them no fear, Sheri! No fear! :)
That's exciting Sheri! Closer and closer to the end of student teaching. Hope it goes alright changing to the other school with the six graders. Don't let those little six graders walk all over you, If I remember right at that age kids have an attitude. You'll do great though. Good luck! It's always fun to hear how you're doing. How's everything else in life going?
Post a Comment