So I am almost done with my first assignment as a student teacher. I have enjoyed working with the second graders and was blessed to have an amazing master teacher. It has been very busy but a wonderful learning experience.
That's so exciting Sheri! I was hoping everything was going good with the student teaching. Again, I wanted to thank you so much for the little Elmo books you sent with your parents for Jackson. Love ya!
Hey Sheri, I was just gonna let you know how to get the fun backgrounds for your blog. You can go to my blog and see the orange line at the top of it, click on it and it'll take you to all the fun backgrounds you can choose from. You can click on the one you like, copy the code, then go into your blog, go to layout, then Edit HTML, and then paste the code in the space of your old background code. Let me know if you can't get it. Love ya, Amber
2 comments:
That's so exciting Sheri! I was hoping everything was going good with the student teaching. Again, I wanted to thank you so much for the little Elmo books you sent with your parents for Jackson. Love ya!
Hey Sheri, I was just gonna let you know how to get the fun backgrounds for your blog. You can go to my blog and see the orange line at the top of it, click on it and it'll take you to all the fun backgrounds you can choose from. You can click on the one you like, copy the code, then go into your blog, go to layout, then Edit HTML, and then paste the code in the space of your old background code. Let me know if you can't get it. Love ya, Amber
Post a Comment